Here are 5 simple ways to be a compost ambassador for ICAW:
1. Post a photo of you and your food scraps to instagram or download and share this image. Caption it with “Do Something great for the planet. Compost. #icaw #subpod”
3. Have important conversations with your friends and family about why reducing food waste is important.
4. Do your local schools have food waste on the curriculum? Talk to the teachers you know about starting a compost initiative with their students.
5. Lead by example. Start composting at home if you don't already.
1. Win 1 of 3 Waste Warrior Bundles
We're giving away over $2,400 AUD worth of Subpods, gardening tools and swag. Enter to win.
2. Take part in our community events
View our event information, timing of instagram lives and Q&A's
3. Learn more about composting
Explore our articles, podcasts and videos. Become a composting expert!
4. Understand the Food Waste issue
If food waste was a country, it would be the 3rd biggest contributor of greenhouse gases. Understand the link between food waste and climate change.
5. Help create awareness
Composting can help heal the earth. View our tips and resources to help make composting a part of everyday life.
5. Ready to do something great for the planet?
Start composting with Subpod and eliminate food waste in your backyard. Join our 20,000+ worldwide community and do something great for the planet.